Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Thursday, October 22, 2009

oh my goodness, l have been so busy with my other blogs and work and doing my art...and l have neglected this blog!. l am going to try and put my daily "journeys" on here. I suppose one of the things l really do enjoy while taking my images is looking for the odd, the weird or normally unseen objects in the streets, above and below eye level!

I have been recording my journeys for several days and so am going to put them on here and then hope to catch up and then each day will be journeys the actual date of blog!

I have decided to start on the 13th October 2009.
A walk fro my flat to Putney High Street.

this image is sad..what did the person who sent these flowers do that was so wrong that they were thrown out almost as soon as they were sent....?!!Any suggestions?



Urban Nature!



I wonder how many people walking past this building in Putney, ever look up and see this beautiful blue decoration in tiles?


This image made me giggle......this old stained cushion under the sign that advertises aesthetics and wellbeing!



This bike went pass me so fast but l was fasinated by its solid white wheels..was determined to try and catch the image!




How often do you look up to roof lines and see these spikes to stop pigeons from landing!


Looking up and seeing this feather in the sky made my day. This feather shape lasted for a few minutes and then it was gone. l saw no-one else looking up to the sky before or after l had taken this image. I asked a few people if they had seen it...the 20 people l asked, didnt know what l was talking about! Shame!

This was my journey to Putney.

No comments: