Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Boxing Day 2010. If you don't like dead pheasants..don't read!

This is my son and his dog Alfie...joined at the hip these two...but he does love his mum too!

This is so sweet..Who needs a pillow when there is an Andrew around? Alfie has only been around for 3 months but what an impact he has made in our lives!
Andrew went on a Shoot this morning as a Beater and came back with two pheasants. These birds are so beautiful. This his "mini" photo shoot that Andrew allowed me to be part off. Thanks Son.
 The feet are so skeleton looking aren't they?
Nature's own Art work.






What a wonderful Boxing Day we had.

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy Boxing Day and New Year!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I don't know if would have exactly said 'I like dead pheasants" but I'm very glad I looked at this post -- your pictures are exquisite (and I have no problems with hunting).....

It looks as if you two had a wonderful wonderful Christmas with yourfamily and thank you for sharing it here and on the lovely post below.

Happy New Year

lynda Howells said...

Soi pleased to see you visiting my blog and enjoying it., Yea we did have an amazing time with the family even though l was full of cold!!!!xxlynda