Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cutters, puddings and Art!

Yesterday, after our two hour collecting session for Marie Curie Founation at Richmond Station (catching the Rugby lot), Tony went home to watch the Wales/Italy match (yeh we won..Wales that is) and l went of shopping. I finally bought myself a Rotary Cutter and l was wondering if being pretty makes the cutting easier or faster? Just a thought!!

I was not feeling too good today and, when Tony came from his wanders, look what he came back with for both of us! Pudding in a box to cheer me up! He is so sweet but it doesn't help my waist line - who cares?! Life sometimes is too short to worry about such small things. They were full of almonds, marzipan and apples..divine my dears!


For those of you that don't follow or visit my Art blog, this is the latest thing l have made. It is one of the small "pockets", as l call them, that l add to each other to make up my wall hangings. This one is ending up somewhere slightly different, it is going to be come a brooch, as l have become rather fond of it!

No comments: