Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Friday, December 02, 2011

Sewing and images!



Sold another "patch" today ... yeh! 

Tomorrow l am selling on of my bags..sorry to loose it really! The images below show which one it is. It now has a gold coloured strap added to it. It is going to be a 60th birthday present for my friend's mum. First image is front and inside bag,

 2nd image is of back of bag.
Closed bag. All hand sewn and also embroidered by hand.

Here are some of the "strange" image..as my husband calls them..that l took today on my walk about.
 I just love Magpies.
Trying to show you the colour of my new hair colour!!!!
 Picked up some Ecu leaves from the ground....from the pub tree.
 The great Christmas Wreath on our mansion flats gates.....very festive. Love the sign inside it......!Ha!
 The lights on our tree by the main gate.
So that's all tonight ....night all! xx

2 comments:

Martine said...

think i said before how much i love your little bags Lynda, theyre gorgious. And i love your new hair color to.
XXXm

lynda Howells said...

thank you martine...pleased you love my bags and you like my hairxxxx