Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fire escape..snow and more snow!

I have been doing a lot of sewing for an exhibition in a few weeks time...so l will show you some items tomorrow.
This the fire escape that my lovely landlord has fitted into my new studio ..aren't the steps great?

This is what we saw out of our window at 10pm last night..yippee!

Still here this morning but l had to go to work..so no playing..shame!





On the bus this guy got on and l just looked the image on the back of his hoody.
Today in The Brick Box, the children were looking at pieces fruit, talking about it and also used magnifying glass to really looking at this fruit. They where also  using lots of interesting and described vocabulary.



The older children were today making cupcakes. They followed a recipe, helped to make the cakes and then decorated them. They had lots of fun, made great cupcakes and l think they learnt a lot about cooking for a cafe. 
The snow has stayed around in Putney but there was none in Tooting..very strange! This next image is of the tree just inside my main gates...thought it just looked so beautiful.
This is the way l walked home tonight...very slippery and VERY cold!
 Don't know how this happened but l love this image!

4 comments:

deanna7trees said...

i love that last image too. similar to the image i got a couple of days ago when i took a pic of the moon through my garage window. i could never do it again.

lynda Howells said...

thanks Deannax

Penny said...

I love the work you're doing with the children -- so creative and such a gift of yourself to them. I'm sure you feel the gift is returned with their creativity also.

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Brrrr. You are dedicated to get up and go to work in weather like that. I love your new studio (I think I already said that, but just in case...)