Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Studio Opening on this Saturday!!!!Please spread the word if in London!!


Well getting nearer...Open Morning on this Saturday 24th...phew! This is the inside of my front door...filling up with interesting Art articles. Also one of my wall hangings over the"arrival" table! 

This is the door to my loo!Ha! With a beautiful wall hanging l was given as a leaving present many years ago, when we left Dubai. Also hanging on the loo door with my witch...is a bilum bag from my time in PNG.
 The sign over a very "short" door leading into my inner sanctum!
 A few home items from my travels.
 My "area" next to my desk!
 My alter ego!
 Half a wall in the children's "Messy" room.......painted with blackboard paint....one more coat to go!
More to do tomorrow..ready by Saturday..l hope!

3 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Spread the word? Would if I could. Wish I were there, wish I could! Again, congrats -- it is a wonderful space.

lynda Howells said...

Thanks Sallie..wish you could see it tooxx

Beach House Living said...

Congrats on the new space.