Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Saturday, March 15, 2014

My week!

The other day, l found this gorgeous wooden window. I just had to put it some where in my studio!


It's Spring .... all my plants are flowering !


Just love this handprint, which one of my students put on my jeans!  l used to live in Papua New Guinea, when there was a death, the relatives would cover everything in white handprints, as a sign of mourning.


After the children's party the other day, there was some salt dough left ... I couldn't waste it could l ? :)


Had great fun this week, teaching my after-school children, about the artist Russian Wassily Kandinsky. The children created their own version of his circle paintings. This is one of them, isn't it great ? 


I have had a great week and l ended it with going to the Spring Knitting and Stitching Show at Olympia. Met a lot of lovely people and made some great connections. I also met Mr. X Stitch ( Jamie Chalmers ), the guy on the left. made my day.


1 comment:

Emma said...

I know you wrote this a while ago but I'm just catching up! I love that you take us with you on your trips & point out such exciting things ;)