Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Saturday, October 24, 2009


I have decided in between my daily walk records, l am going to slip in every so often "Images from Cornwall". I have so many images from our trips to Cornwall and l would love for people to see them! so here is a record of some of those images.Enjoy


This pig roast was been done on the beach front for ba wedding. A few days later my son had a pig roast at his wedding..down here in Cornwall too. It really did taste as good as it looked!!


I just adore these pinks and blues. Natural heart shaped rock and broken dark and light blue tiles.


Beach combing on the beaches of Cornwall.



The houses in so many of the villages in Cornwall are so bright and cheerful. Reminds me of the painted houses we had in The Bahames.



 walking on the beach even when the weather is windy and dull. Such fun!

No comments: