Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I cannot believe it has been soooooooooooo long since l wrote this blog! So much has happened. artyfizz my Art School and Studio is doing very well and l have some wonderful students.





 My husband has had some heart problems and we have had some very scary momements but..touch wood....things are getting better. The other news is my son and daughter-in-law are off to Australia (Sdyney as a photographer ) to work and live! A tiny bit of me is sad but MOST of me is HAPPY!!!!!! It is such a great oppurtunity for them both.


Now onto my Art.

Look what l found in the second-hand shop......a copper pot! Dyeing water-colour paper, leaves and a few tea-bags.

This is the copper pot filled with water and tea-bags. I am also experimenting with putting the bundle in a plastic bag, before steaming or boiling.

This is other saucepan l found in the secondhand shop, at the same time l bought the copper pot. Have not used it yet but there is plenty of time!

Been experimenting also with papier mache and masks, as the children always want to make them. I want to find a "smoother" way of using the paper, getting there slowly!

My jeans today!


I have also been  "Playing" with materials and mediums, in preperation for teaching my "Yes you can"Art Experimental class, that is starting soon.



Nov 2nd was my 60th birthday and my daughter came to my studio....to celebrate!


Look what l found today..isn't it gorgeous!?


When out walking the other day, look what l found in one of our flower beds.....almost heart shaped and l love the purple edging!


This is one of the young ladies who came to take part in my experimental art class.


She was a bit hesitant but after a while she was laughing and throwing paint around and really enjoying herself.




Well there is loads more but l won't overload you.  Happy New Year to you all and have loads of art and crafting sessions. xx

No comments: