Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Friday, July 29, 2016

Life goes on at a fair pace, here in Bondi Beach. Too fast for my liking, as it means the end of our 6months is getting very near. I cannot imagine life without my grandson Felix, in it. BUT .... that will soon be happening, as in October l go back to the UK. :) Will l be back? ... I do not know but fingers cross l will be.


Almost every day l go for a walk to the beach and everyday the sea is different. It is amazing to see that it is maybe a different colour, the breakers are higher or the beach has changed shape and so on.
Here are just a few of the images l have taken.







The other week my husband and l went Whale Watching, which was a present from my son and his wife. It was great fun even though we never saw any whales jumping out of the water. I saw the tail of one and the fins of many. I also saw loads of dolphins, which were amazing to watch.



"I see no whales" !


Going out of the harbour.


Eyes right!



 This is one of only 2 images l took on the whole trip. Luckily l just caught the tail going down! :) I was so excited l forgot to take pictures!



Here is the other image l took and l just caught a glimpse of a dolphin! :)


 Sydney in the distance.


 After a wonderful trip, time to head back to shore. Sydney Opera House comes into view.



For one poor child, it was a rotten trip because he was terribly seasick. We had taken seasickness tabs before hand.


Tourist "pirate " ship coming into view!


Time for some holiday pics!


The next lot of happy tourists, waiting for their turn to try and see some whales!


More fun awaits but that is for the next blog. Night.

No comments: