Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Monday, January 25, 2016

Today's journey ... Edgeware road.

This is how the moon looked , early this morning, through my bedroom window!


Today, l had some buisness around the Edgeware road area and took the opportunity to do some photography, on my phone. This sculpture is outside St.Mary's Hospital, Paddington!


I love this area, it reminds me of when we lived in Dubai .... wish you could smell how wonderful every thing is. Fresh veg and fruit stalls everywhere, such wonderful shapes and colours.


I love Arabic writing.


I came across this little park, on my wanderings. I had never noticed it before, it is beautiful.




The smell from the Shisha pipes was gorgeous.


I love the shape of these buildings, they remind me of buildings in Amsterdam.


I love the way this building is long and narrow and seems to jut out into the road.




Today has given me a lot of ideas .... watch this space ... as they say! :)

No comments: