Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Young Art!



Watching children being so free with their paint, has been one of the fun things l have had the privalge to watch lately.  I thought you might like to share this joy with me. 




                                               Fingers are so much better than paint brushes!




I have been busy trying to set up and run my new Art studio, so my own work has taken a slight back seat! This is my latest piece..it is much lighter in "real" life!

7 comments:

deanna7trees said...

love what you're doing with the kiddos. try some soap bubbles in a sealed plastic bottle after most of the water is poured out. they make pretty patterns.

lynda Howells said...

thanks for the idea deannaxx

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

So much exuberance and fearlessness. I love it. xox

Annette said...

Hiya you have certainly got a great idea in your art shop, well done. Those babies are gorgeous..
hugs

Mary said...

The children look so happy,it must give you a real buzz.

lynda Howells said...

It doesxx l have moved my images of the children to the blog on my site www.artyfizz.com if you want to keep seeing what l am doing. Decided to get this blog back to my Art and photo'sxxlynda

kimmie said...

how fun - it makes me want to get messy :)