Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The cake!


Today is Sunday and Tony decided he wanted to bake a cake. First of all he had to come to terms with my food processor!!!!

I suppose some of you would not think of cooking as "Art" but l think this particular cake is pure Art!!!! It used to be a custom in our house, after mixing a cake the children licked the bowl and spoon. BUT as there are no children in the house today....l had the treat instead.

AND WHAT A CAKE!!!!! Coffee and walnut cake from scatch, no cake mix in a box for this man.
I am sorry you are not around to share it......but l don't think we need to worry it will go to waste!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That looks like a wonderful cake not sure I would let my husband use my processor

Gareth Kirkbright said...

Wow...I've suddenly become really, really hungry...