Http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.co.uk

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meeting BLOGGING FRIEND FROM THE STATES!


This is the lovely lady l meet, when she came over with her daughter, to visit family. Her name is Emily Townsend and she is an very creative lady. Go to her blog http://creativeartjournal.blogspot.com
She has just had an amazing trip across Europe, so her blog is full of imags from her travels. I cannot wait to see the amazing journals she will have done while awayx Hope one of these days to go and visit her in Colorodo or where ever she is living at the timex

2 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Lynda! How cool is that? Lovely you got to meet a virtual friend "for reals" (as my kids used to say).

Lesa said...

How fun! I just met a fellow bookblogger in real life and it was the most fabulous experience. Now when I travel, I'm going to look up bloggy friends. I posted about meeting my bloggy friend here:
http://baja-greenawalts-cozybooknook.blogspot.com/2010/06/tale-of-two-bookbloggers-meeting-irl.html